Saturday, September 6, 2014

Welcome to My Life

Hi, my name is Ryan Bartz and I'm a senior here at SMSU majoring in Speech Communications emphasizing in Radio and TV Broadcasting with a minor in Public Relations. Smart, funny, friendly, are some of my best qualities that I describe myself, but one thing that's unique about me is that I'm a "millennial."

Now most of you reading this might say "Ryan, what in the world are you talking about?" Well, I have the answer for you. 

The Merriam-Webster Encyclopedia defines a millennial as a person that was born between the 1980's and the 1990's." My definition of a millennial is someone that is very smart, funny, and knows what they want to do with their life. To me, a millennial has to be: 

  • Tech and Social Media savvy (whether if it's their social life or their professional), 
  • Are willing to accept and embrace people for who they are. 
  • Have a desire interest in wanting to make a difference in the world

Throughout this blog, I’m going to give you some insight about my life and what life of a millennial is like. So, fasten your seatbelts and come on board to see what my millennial life is like.

Have fun J


Ryan Bartz






                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment