However, there are some things about Winter that I tend to enjoy the most. What I do enjoy is looking through my bedroom window and see all the snow it has fallen and observe the beauty of nature on the SMSU campus. I just wish for once I can get a getaway to the Rocky Mountains or the Black Hills just to see a totally different scenery in the winter time. While I have never been to either both of these places during the winter, it would just be awesome that I can surround myself with the breath-taking view of snow all over the mountains.
![]() |
| SMSU Campus-Ryan Bartz's Facebook Page |
What I don't like about Winter are the sidewalks that turn very slippery so quick. I have a fear of just walking on the sidewalk and all of a sudden just fall straight on my face or on my butt. That is to be determined if that will ever happen to me this winter.
So long story short, these are a few of my favorite things about Winter but time will tell if this Winter will be a long one or a short one.

Hi Ryan! Oh how I feel the same! I love some aspects of Winter, but it is truly scary to think about how early it came this year! Ahhh! Hopefully it's just a short winter. We have snow for the holidays and maybe through January, and then I hope it goes away! I don't want another 7 month cold snap like we've seen in the past! Great post!
ReplyDeleteI hate that it turned into winter so fast and that we have this much snow already and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I love winter just for the fact that snow can be pretty and when it's not a complete blizzard, it's pretty to look at. I also hate being outside a lot when it's cold and love staying home and watching movies. Going to the Black Hills or Rocky Mountains in the winter would be so fun and beautiful I bet. Hopefully sometime you get to go! And I hope we get some snow days at SMSU this year because I also loved them growing up. My friends and I would spend all day watching movies and hanging out.
ReplyDelete