Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Memories

Halloween.....if I had a definition of what halloween really means; I would define it as a day where you can be anyone you want to be. You could be a witch, ghost, vampire, or perhaps your favorite character from a movie,

Photo Credit: winniethepooh.disney.com
Some of my favorite Halloween memories as a kid was probably dressing up as Tigger from the Winnie the Pooh series. Tigger was by far, my favorite character from the series because he was just all smiles and giggles and just like me, he would do anything to get Pooh Bear and his friends out of a sticky situation.

Another one would have to be in my first two years of high school, my English teacher would wear a fake bloody arm to see if anyone in the class would totally shake hands with the fake arm. When she came over to my desk, I had to shake the hand to see if it was real and all of a sudden the arm totally came off and then I screamed like I was in a horror movie. Looking back, it was the funniest thing that happened because of how I reacted to the fake arm coming off from her real arm; it was priceless.

My most favorite Halloween memory in college was last year, when KSSU News did a spooktacular newscast where we did our typical newscast but we wore our Halloween costumes during the entire newscast. This was a lot of fun for me as I got to let loose and not be so serious when being on-air.

So now that I've talked about my favorite Halloween memories, let's continue with this discussion and share your favorite Halloween memories, costumes, candy, etc. down below.

Hope you all had a very fun and safe Halloween weekend and I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment