Monday, November 3, 2014

#TURNOUTFORWHAT

Tomorrow is a very important day in America: it is Election Day. This is also very important for young voters reading this blog because the people you vote for may be the people that you send to the state capitol or to Washington. Not only the people that you vote for are important, but the issues that appear on your ballot do affect your future as well.

I can now say that I have already voted (absentee) back in my home state of South Dakota and I'm really proud of the fact that I took the time to vote and make sure the things that I voted for were the right choices for me.

So, tomorrow I strongly urge you to vote on Election Day to make your voice heard because every vote counts.

If I need to persuade you more, check out this funny yet entertaining video from Rock the Vote's #TURNOUTFORWHAT campaign. This video features celebrity appearances from Lil Jon, Whoopi Goldberg, Lena Dunham, Darren Criss, and many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment